LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- We guarantee our parts to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the part remains installed on the vehicle for which the part was originally purchased. The warranty includes perforation (metal rust-through) due to corrosion in normal use. If failure should occur, Partwerx Automotive will replace, repair or refund original purchase price at Partwerx Automotive discretion. To make claim you must provide proof of original purchase.
- Radiators and A/C condensers are covered for one year from the date of invoice.
- This warranty applies to any noncommercial vehicle registered in the 50 states of the U.S.A. and normally operated in the 50 states of the U.S.A.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Non-certified chrome bumpers are not covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not include any costs involved in installation or replacement (without pre-approval from PartWerx Automotive), nor does it cover failure or perforation resulting from accident, damages, abuse, chemical corrosion or improper installation.
- The warranty does not cover costs involved with paint or preparation, or the materials to paint or prepare parts.
- This warranty does not extend to commercial vehicles or fleet vehicles.
- PartWerx Automotive shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of its parts.
- Some states do not allow exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.